I-Know ovulation test kit is one of the best ovulation test kits in India. It helps to detect the most fertile days for a woman to conceive with 99% accuracy.It detects the ovulation period in a woman by detecting the presence of LH in urine. I know ovulation test kit
i-know ovulation test kit is a ovulation test kit to determine the ovulation days / fertile days for a woman in a month. These fertile days are the ideal days for a woman to conceive. i-know detects these 2 days with 100% accuracy. The pack contains 5 single use strips and instruction manual in 8 different languages.
- Open a single piece of ovulation test strip.
- Add 3 to 4 drops of urine in the round window of the test kit.
- Wait for 5 minutes.
- The results will be immediately generated
- In the ovulation test kit display, if the line T is lighter than the Line C (or) line T is not displayed when the result is negative.
- If the line T is darker than the line C then the result is positive.
I know ovulation test kit Getting pregnant
I know ovulation test kit Eggs can survive for up to 24 hours after ovulation. So a woman can become pregnant if an egg is fertilised by sperm within 12 to 24 hours of ovulation. Because sperm can live for up to 7 days inside a woman’s reproductive tract (most sperm tend to live for about 3 to 5 days), it’s possible to conceive if you have sex any time from about a week before ovulation to 24 hours afterwards. But a woman is most fertile from about 5 days before ovulation to the day of ovulation – sometimes called the fertile window.I know ovulation test kit
I know ovulation test kit Predicting ovulation
Some women who are trying to conceive find it useful to try and pinpoint when they are likely to ovulate. Predicting their most fertile time may help improve the chances of getting pregnant. This is especially true in certain circumstances, such as if you or your partner travel frequently for work.I know ovulation test kit
There are several ways of estimating when you are likely to ovulate that do not involve testing. These methods can be used together to help predict your most fertile days. They include:I know ovulation test kit
- Tracking your periods. Keep a diary, use a smartphone app or an ovulation calculator to work out how long your cycle usually is. If you have a fairly regular cycle, you can predict the time you are likely to ovulate by counting forward 14 days from when your next period is due.
- Monitoring your cervical mucus (mucus made in your cervix). You may have noticed a difference in the amount and consistency of vaginal discharge you have at different times of your menstrual cycle. This is due to changes in cervical mucus, which becomes clear, slippery and has the consistency of raw egg whites during your fertile days. The mucus tends to become thinner and more watery around the time of ovulation. Noting these changes helps work out when you are most fertile.
- Tracking your basal body temperature (temperature at rest). This involves using a thermometer to record your body temperature every morning before you get out of bed. Your body temperature should rise slightly around the time of ovulation. An accurate thermometer is needed (thermometers designed specifically for measuring basal body temperature are available from pharmacies), and you need to record the temperature daily to look for a pattern. The most fertile time will be the few days before your temperature rises.
In general, having regular sex (at least every 2-3 days) throughout your cycle, and particularly during the week before you ovulate, gives you the best chance of getting pregnant.I know ovulation test kit